Saturday 1 November 2014

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month is upon me again. I can't actually believe it is November! I must be getting old, as this year has flown by.

I have decided to participate in NaNo in an effort to up my word count, as lately I have been struggling with motivation.

I will keep you up to date on my word count on a weekly basis, and here's hoping I get to the 50,000 goal, and finish my novella which I hope will be published by Dreamspinner Press. I have already written over 7,000 words before NaNo so will only be counting the ones I do from now on. Wish me luck! :)

I am also working on tidying up a manuscript to submit to Forbidden Publishing, and I am working on a sequel to that too.

Otherwise, after a summer of surgery and hospital stays, I seem busier than ever, with both of my horses now coming into their stables at night. My pooch remains, as ever, my faithful writing companion, and he is currently under a fleece with his head on my feet. I love that little dog so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment