Monday 7 October 2013

Good weekend.


The weather was once again lovely this weekend, and I was out and about enjoying it. On Saturday my mum and sister came up to visit. We had a lovely walk with the dogs and then went to see my mare and foal.

Mum hadn't seen the foal since May when she was just two days old so saw a huge difference now she has reached five months. Florence is such a sweetie, friendly, but not pushy and already a champion in the show ring.

We then headed into Stamford, which is such a nice place, and enjoyed lunch before I had to go to choose the frames for my first pair of glasses - it seems I have reached a certain age and need them for reading. After visiting three shops and deciding not to go into another, we finally made a choice. Hopefully they will suit me. It was really difficult to decide as when I buy sunglasses the criteria is simply 'can't see my eyebrows and can't see my eyes'! LOL! Not much use when buying reading glasses.

When I got home I wrote some more of a story I intend to submit to Dreamspinner Press when complete.

I spent Sunday, caring for both the horses and the dog, braving a trip  to a huge supermarket and writing some more.

I have included links below for my short story, Out of Left Field, which is available from Dreamspinner Press and Amazon.

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3937

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-of-Left-Field-ebook/dp/B00D4KFY72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381177876&sr=8-1&keywords=raine+norman

Would love it if you would give the story a try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment