Sunday 16 March 2014

Fun in the sun...




The weather this weekend has been lovely. Warm enough to leave the coat behind for a change and bright and sunny.

On Saturday I had the job of picking up the droppings from my mare's field. I usually have a little machine to help me with this, but the ground is still too wet so it was the wheelbarrow for me this time. Bizarrely, it isn't a job I generally mind doing, but yesterday I took my little dog, The Norm, with me. He is recovering from surgery and seems to back to his crazy old self again.

On Sunday I gave my mare, Mabel, a bath to help get rid of the winter coat she is shedding, and get her looking a little more respectable. She is such a good girl to do, but had roll as soon as I turned her out and so one side is still clean and the other... not so much! LOL!

So, what did you get up to this weekend? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment